Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick dupe

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick
Gold Bronze, Pink Bronze
After lusting over the Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick for the longest time, I came across Seventeen's version the Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick. It comes in two colours pink bronze and gold bronze which duplicate the Bobbi Brown counter part of bronze and pink quartz. At only £4.99 compared to £33 its definitively a massive saving!

The product itself has become part of my everyday makeup. The thing I love most about this product is how universal it is! Due to its gradient you can customize your highlight as you please, either a lighter highlight or a darker highlight incorporating the darker colours. The pigmentation of this is insane allowing you to either do a light dusting or to go to town, whichever you please. A little of this product really does go a long way. I also love the fact that this product has a duo use, as a highlight and each gradient individually as an eyeshadow! The gold bronze brick looks amazing with a tan but also just as good to add a bronzey/gold reflect. I can already tell the pink bronze shade will be my winter favourite, giving a super pretty pink highlight!

I think these shimmer brick's are such a good addition to my makeup collection at under £5 each! Especially seeing as they are so multi functional so would be super helpful when travelling.I'd love to know if you've tried any other shimmer brick's and which ones are at the top of your list.
Sophie
xxx


0 comments